Tuesday, October 12, 2010

E.L.F. Sale & Explore Treasure Hunt

E.L.F. offers a few good items for spectacular prices every once in a while, and I wanted to share one of their special sales right now which is an extension of their Columbus Day sale promotion. E.L.F. has a few items on their site listed at 60% off and you can receive 50% off your entire order on top of any of those items and anything else you may be interested in (up to $7.50 off). I have searched through the site and found the some of those treasure hunt items. I will list them below and do slight reviews on (some of which I already own and some of which I placed an order because of the fantastic deal). All images are from eyeslipsface.com and do not belong to me.

MY ONLY SLIGHT PROBLEM WITH ELF: The pictures on their website do not reflect the actual product well. I have suffered that problem with most of the product I purchase online. They're still awesome though! But if that's something that really bothers you, I would try to go find the actual products in store to see first.

Studio Blush (Select Colors)

The colors on sale are Blushing Rose and Berry Merry which I do not own. I currently do have Candid Coral and Tickled Pink.  Candid Coral is a coppery blush with some shimmer in it and Tickled Pink is beautiful muted pink with shimmer also. I love these blushes, because of their soft texture. They are not too pigmented, which prevents applying them too heavily. I think they are perfect, which is why I definitely recommend getting the ones on sale at $0.60 (+ shipping of course).

Studio Lip Stain
The colors on sale are Heartbreaker, First Date, Fashionista, and Mysterious. I currently own First Date and Birthday Suit. These are good lip products that may not be the best. Most other lip stains I have tried has horrible scents that I cannot bear, but these don't They are really pigmented and has a good 2 hour of staying power. Birthday suit is a true bubblegum pink, while First Date comes out as a neon pink-coral contrary to what the website shows (the color is like the MAC Scorched nail polish with a little more pink tone in it). Again, fantastic buys at the price of $0.60/lip stain (+ shipping) which does include an end with a clear gloss.


Essential Makeup Brightening Eye Color
The quads on sale include Nouveau Neutrals, Luxe, and Ivy. I have not tried any of these eye shadows, but have heard some good things about them. You are getting them for $0.20 (+shipping), so why not try them?

Apparently items are supposed to shift for this promotion, because earlier some of the minty lip glosses and shimmering facial whip were on sale too, but I don't see them anymore. This sale + promotion ends midnight PST October 13, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment