Saturday, July 10, 2010

In The Groove Duo Blush: Happy Together & New Vibe

Most people agree that MAC must have improved their formula for these blush duos, because they are definitely mush easier to work with in my opinion. There is just something about it that I like a little more than some of the other products they have released before. I picked out only two that were to my liking, Happy Together and New Vibe. There are swatches of each individual color, and them mixed together 50/50.

Happy Together $23.00



Happy Together is a toned down natural looking flush of color. Though not quite a bright blush for me, I like the two tones in this duo. They create a very soft glow on the cheeks with the combination of the darker earthy red brown and the reddish pink light color. I also love this product as a travel item, because it would provide a nice everyday cheek color and also, when applied wet, can be used to create a very pretty neutral look. I will try my best to put up a tutorial using this product demonstrating the ways I would use it to create one look. I rate Happy Together a 4/5.

New Vibe $23.00

Temptalia gave this product an okay review saying it is a very muted raspberry color and there wasn't very much of a payoff, and I did not expect to pick this up because of her review, but when I came face to face with this product I had to get it. This one features a deep raspberry color and a bright shimmery gold, and when blended creates a gorgeous blush. I thought maybe I was just having a bad judgment day, so I asked one of the girls there to give me their opinion on their favorite blush and they chose New Vibe. This girl's opinion did it, and I purchased the blush. It has plenty of color payoff, and honestly, I prefer it over the Band of Roses, which although is a pretty color, is a bit too loud for me. Band of Roses require a bit more maintenance then I would like unlike New Vibe. I rate New Vibe a 4/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment