Monday, July 19, 2010

Inglot Palette!!!

Inglot 10 square eyeshadow palette $50.00


I love this palette. The price is great compared to getting a MAC palette, don't you agree? It may seem like a huge investment, but when it comes down to it, it's $5/eyeshadow. The majority of the shades are super super pigmented, but there are a few that I chose that were quite sheer without a few layers. The matte black in the palette is definitely comparable to MAC Carbon (color, pigment, everything). If I could, I would have had one of each of their colors. For those who aren't familiar with Inglot, EnKore did a tour of the store here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy0cNqe3cxI

I chose colors I would wear often, and then a few blues that I don't see everyday. I am not fortunate enough to be able to sample a lot of their products, but I give Inglots 2 thumbs up based on this palette. It is unfortunate that they do not advertise that much and lack stores in the US. A lady walked into the store while I was choosing my colors, and asked if the store was a Sephora and when told not, asked where it was. She obviously did not take a second to look at the amazing products in the store. I was blown away, and for anyone who has an opportunity, please visit them. They are right next to the M&M store and across the street from the Hershey store just for references.

1592 Broadway, New York, NY‎ - (212) 247-8170             

No comments:

Post a Comment